Saturday, January 5, 2019

Color Challenge 2019!


Welcome!  Wow!  Another turn of the calendar and we're already in 2019!  This year I'm jumping into a few Color Challenges using the Stamp of the Month.  I'd love to see what you create using these colors and stamp set!  😊  
For this month's Color Challenge we have Smoothie, Canary, Bluebird, Pewter and White Daisy making up our color palette, along with the "Card Captions" Stamp of the Month.    

Bluebird ink takes the spotlight for our stamped sentiment, and the Bluebird paper from the I Heart Us collection.  This entire collection is delightful!  I thought it would be a fun touch to add its Bluebird paper with its little dotted line and  scallop.  What do you think?

I absolutely love this month's exclusive stamp set!  If you send hand-crafted cards or want to get started, this will absolutely become a "go-to" stamp!  Just look at all of the awesome sentiments and adorable little icons.  😊  Although its title is Card Captions, I believe it will also show up on a scrapbook page or two!  

My Artbooking Cricut Collection came to the rescue for cutting my two flowers and sunshine for my sending you sunshine and rainbows card.  I gave these a hint of sparkle with a Clear Shimmer Brush.

My background flowers are stamped with Pewter ink and the oh, so cheerful sentiment, with the beautiful Bluebird ink.  I again pulled my Bluebird paper from the beautiful patterns included in the I Heart Us collection with the fun little dotted line.  
Why not cheer someone up today with a handcrafted card?  πŸ’–

There is so much goodness and beautiful new product available in the new Idea Book.  
Additionally, some items are only available on line and for a very limited time. For these, just visit my website, PapercraftingWithGayle.ctmh.com and click on the the Promotions Tab or Monthly Specials in the side bar.   Just think of all of the photos you have taken that need a home and all of your family, friends and acquaintances who would be thrilled to receive a card, layout or album made by you!  Here's just a few newbies to get your creative juices flowing!  
I'll have more on this beautiful Magnolia project next week!  I'm also busy creating with the Heart Happy collection, available for only a limited time.πŸ˜ƒ  Just so much goodness!  
So many ways to create!  Another special, just announced for the 35th Anniversary of Close to My Heart, is that all of the Alphabet Stamp Sets on pages 109 and 110 of the Idea Book are 35% off through January 31! 😊 Woo Hoo! 


Your creative possibilities are endless!  Enjoy!  

Thank you so much for visiting!  YOU are appreciated!  

I enjoy hearing from you and appreciate your business and support.  I look forward to helping you as you travel along life's journey celebrating relationships with all of YOUR papercrafting and memory keeping needs.  πŸ’–

Have a wonderful day!

Happy Papercrafting,




Without love, deeds, even the most brilliant, count as nothing.

Story of a Soul, Chapter VIII

No comments:

Post a Comment