Sunday, July 1, 2018

Colorful Layout With Adventure Fundamentals


Welcome! I love how these photos of my husband and our grand-daughter pair so playfully with these papers!   The colors and patterns of the Adventure Fundamentals remind me of delightful watercolor paintings!  The cheerful designs make a great backdrop for my smiling, gliggling little one!  


I have found the Fundamentals to be a go-to with much of my scrapbooking and card making! I've stocked up quite a bit on these papers as they are being retired August 31 and available only while supplies last.  

Love is stamped using Pansy ink on White Daisy Cardstock, layered with Foam Tape over a piece of the Adventure Fundamentals papers.  The sentiment is included in the What Matters Most stamp set.  


On a side note, this stamp set, as well as the majority of stamps, are included in the July Stampaganza!  When you purchase 2 stamps, you will receive 1 FREE!  Woo Hoo! 😊Details are at PapercraftingWithGayle.ctmh.com.  Also with Stampaganza are special stamp sets, available only during July, as well as opportunities to earn free product!  πŸ’–

With just a few additional embellishments from the coordinating Complements, the ever important journaling of our oh, so short visit with our little granddaughter, daughter and son-in-law (who live a day's drive away), my layout is complete and ready to enjoy for years to come.  πŸ’–

My title is cut using the ever versatile and handy Artbooking Cricut Collection.   

Before closing, remember I offer on-line Story By Stacy Mini Album Workshops and Card Workshop Your Way classes when you purchase any of these products at PapercraftingWithGayle.ctmh.com.  More on-line classes are coming soon!  So excited!  😊


Thank you so much for visiting!  YOU are appreciated!  I enjoy hearing from you and appreciate your business.  I look forward to helping you as you travel along life's journey celebrating relationships with all of YOUR papercrafting and memory keeping needs.  πŸ’–

Have a wonderful day!

Happy Papercrafting,

Gayle Piron
PapercraftingWithGayle@gmail.com


Without love, deeds, even the most brilliant, count as nothing.
Story of a Soul, Chapter VIII

No comments:

Post a Comment