Monday, September 11, 2017

Special "Stronger Together" Stamp Set


Welcome!  I'm writing this as Hurricane Irma continues to swirl and torment all in her path in Florida, fires rage in many of our western regions and the continued clean up is occurring in Texas and Louisiana.  Yet, here at home it's a beautiful blue sky day.  My heartfelt prayers for all!  



Due to all of the natural disasters, Close to My Heart has just designed and released a special stamp set "Stronger Together."  This "Stronger Together" stamp set #C1716, is available for $13.95 at papercraftingwithgayle.ctmh.com. The proceeds from the sale of this set will be donated to the Red Cross through Close to My Heart. No commissions are received on the sale of this set. Thank you! My prayers go out to those in harm's way!

Until next time,

With love and prayers,

Gayle Piron

Without love, deeds, even the most brilliant, count as nothing.

Story of a Soul, Chapter VIII

No comments:

Post a Comment