Friday, August 26, 2016

"Love Birds" Congratulations Card Tutorial

Welcome!

So glad you could visit!  Today I am pleased to share with you this sweet "Congratulations" Card I designed.  I've stamped the inside with an anniversary sentiment, yet the sentiment could easily be adjusted for a wedding, or engagement.  It was very well received at my recent Card Buffet--Thank you!  The wonderful ladies in attendance made it for each of these occasions!



Outside of Card

1. Insert Card into Embossing Folder and run through your embossing machine.

2.  Fold Card on pre-scored line.

3.  Using Art Philosophy Cricut Cartridge, cut 1 flower (White Daisy) and 1 flower layer (Black)  1 1/2" each.  Image is on page 50 of Art Philosophy booklet.  

4.  Using the Dual Action Glue Pen, adhere flower layer to flower base.

5.  Adhere Bitty Bling to center of Sequin.

6.  Adhere Sequin/Bling to center of assembled flower.

7.  Using  the Black Ink, Acrylic Block and Love Birds stamp image, stamp image in center of card.

8.  Using the Black Ink, Acrylic Block and Congratulations stamp, stamp sentiment below the Love Birds.

9.  Using the 3-D Foam Tape, adhere the assembled flower to the card.

Inside of the Card



1.  Arrange the stamp images in the order/placement you desire on your Acrylic Block.  I centered 

"Celebrating" 
Small "Love Birds" 
"Another Year In Love"

on the Block.  The "I Do Occasions" stamp set has a variety of  stamps, easily adaptable for congratulating a couple on  their wedding, engagement,  or anniversary.  Simply adjust your sentiments to your needs.   

2.  Stamp the complete image with Black ink on the center of the inside of the card.  

3.  Adhere a Bitty Bling to center of heart image of Love Birds.

Suggestion:   Use papers and inks to coordinate with the bride and groom's color scheme or anniversary theme!

Materials Used:

Close to My Heart 5 1/2" x 4 1/4" Card/Envelope (X254)
Close to My Heart My Acrylics "I Do Occasions" (D1636) Stamp Set
Close to My Heart Black Exclusive Inks (Z2105)
Close to My Heart 3" x 3" My Acrylics Block (Y1006)
Close to My Heart Dual Action Glue Pen (Z553)
Close to My Heart Cricut Art Philosophy Cartridge ( Z3171)
Close to My Heart White Daisy Cardstock (1385)
Close to My Heart Black Cardstock (1386)
Close to My Heart Sequins (Z2013)
Close to My Heart Bitty Sparkles (Z1263)
3-D Foam Tape (Z1151)
Ellison Sizzix Embossing Folder (656977)

I hope you enjoy making this card!  All of the materials used, other than this particular embossing folder, are available at papercraftingwithgayle.ctmh.com

Have a wonderful day!  Thank you so much for taking the time to visit!  I look forward to hearing from you!

Warmly,
Gayle Piron
papercraftingwithgayle@gmail.com






No comments:

Post a Comment